Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 18:

I had more success with Google Docs. To me, it was a much faster tool to get familiar with. I will enjoy exploring and creating class presentations here. After reading what many fellow bloggers had to say about Google Docs, I do see its limitations. Since I'm not as technologically advanced as many of you, I'm not sure at what point I will max out those limitations. Open office does sound interesting, but it took over 30 min. to download on my home computer. I did not spend much time here, but plan to when I get back to school.

1 comment:

VWB said...

yes google docs can be limiting, but it is very nice to have them handy no matter where you are...I have several spreadsheets that are now at my fingertips whenever I need them instead of residing on the HD of one computer!