Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing 20:

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ed0f3de5531ac964a0a1

This is a software video that I plan to spend more time reviewing on my school laptop. I am not getting the sound on my home setup. I've heard that it is good. It is about using technology software in the elementary music classroom. Teachertube is a site that I plan to use quite a bit during the next school year both as a resource and for enrichment.
Youtube is fun to play with and as things are more appropriate I may use them also.
It took me a while to figure out how to get the site into my blog, but when the light finally came on it was very simple.

1 comment:

VWB said...

it's great that you found a video that gices you infor you can use...his voice is quite pleasant...made it easy to follow along

you may want to try to embed the video instead of just linking then you wll not have all the extra stuff to distract the viewer!

we can help you with that later...or maybe someone in your bldg may know how now!

you need to copy the html code and be in a place that allows for code! in your blog post you can switch from compose to html